What do you expect from a property manager?
At Aspire Property Management, we are not your average real estate agent that dabbles in property management as an aside.
We know what property investors expect, because we are property investors.
Our parent company, Laguna Investment Trust, holds a broad portfolio of commercial and residential investment properties in Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast. Aspire Property Management grew out of our dissatisfaction with the property management services we were receiving from real estate agents.
We found that most agents just didn’t meet our expectations. This was especially when it came to monitoring rent payments and addressing issues upfront before becoming more complicated and problematic.
We had other issues like inspections and reports not being carried out on time and with a level of detail required to protect our interests.
We often found that we’d meet an agent at a senior level who would take over arrangements for the lease, only to never again hear from that person. The job of actually managing the property would go to office junior, often with very little experience in all of the issues and legal requirements for property management.
After time we realised that most real estate agents dealing in property management have other priorities. They simply make more money out of selling properties and property management is just not core business.
After several years of frustration, we decided that we would start out own real estate agency by contracting experienced agents to manage our properties. This lets us place greater expectations on how our properties were being managed, because as investors we know what needs to be done.
Unlike most property managers, we aren’t in the business of selling houses with property management tacked on as an afterthought. We only do property management.
Because like you we are property investors, we know the kind of services investors need and expect. We will manage your property as if it were our own, because we know what needs to be done.
- We proactively manage tenants. We don’t wait for something to go wrong to actively manage an issue.
- If someone is late in paying your rent, our software tells us and immediately a process starts to protect your interests. We call them after 3 days to remind them about their payment. After 7 days we issue a breach notice and this puts you the investor on the front foot if there is an issue in court.
- If your property has been mistreated or needs repair, our regular inspections will pick that up so it can be dealt with.
- Our property marketing and tenant selection process is thorough and rigorous, so only quality tenants are allowed in your property.
- When we have quality tenants, we treat them as valued clients on your behalf, helping to save you money in the long run.
- Because we are investors ourselves, we can expertly value your rental potential and provide you with expert advice.
- If for whatever reason you are not happy with your agent – you can let us know at head office and we will sort it out (try doing that with your average real estate agent).
Working with Aspire Property Management, you can be confident of the best possible property management services to help you achieve your property investment aspirations.
In 2006, Dave and Kaz Langdon were living in leafy Pomona in the Sunshine Coast hinterland and decided it was time to swap their tree-change, for a sea-change.
With help from a collective of close family and friends, they purchased the letting rights for The Cove Noosa Resort, at Noosa’s Little Cove Beach and the dream (and hard work) began.
Through hard work and a commitment to servicing their owners and guests, Dave and Kaz secured their Real Estate license and the business grew.
These days the three properties in their resort group Stay In Noosa are more popular than ever before. Luxury homes have been added to the list of holiday rental options through their Noosa Luxury Holidays group of holiday homes.
Owners have rewarded their managers with long term extensions to their management rights, while most guests are repeat visitors, having discovered something a little special and out of the ordinary.
Their secret? Hard work, preparedness to service property owners as valued clients and a vision to provide guests with genuine care and attention.
In 2014, Dave and Kaz created Aspire Property Management to take their depth of property management experiences into permanent residential letting.
The Property Managers associated with Aspire are all senior and experienced professionals who share a commitment to the same principles of service excellence.
Aspire Property Management is steadily building its credentials in providing a superior service at more affordable rates, with a passion to helping investors achieve their property investment aspirations.