30 October – 3 November 2019
Calling all sports lovers, preparations for the 2019 Noosa Triathlon Multi Sports Festival are fully underway.
This is the largest Triathlon event in the world. Equally important, Noosa comes alive with excitement as the sport and entertainment unfolds.
We are just thrilled that Noosa will once again host this awesome event.
Please let us help you be part of this iconic Noosa experience.
About the Noosa Triathlon Multi Sports Festival
The Noosa Triathlon Multi Sport Festival is five-day event, celebrating sports, healthy lifestyles, fitness and fun.
The event combines sport and entertainment against a stunning Noosa backdrop of sun, sea and surf.
The hero event on the final day of the festival is the Noosa Triathlon.
As well as this, there are various professional, amateur, family, team, social and sporting activities for everyone.
This gruelling event is one of the world’s most demanding courses.
- A 10km swim starting off beautiful and calm Noosa Main Beach.
- A 40km ride that takes in the scenery of the Noosa Hinterland
- A 10km run through the back streets of Noosa leafy suburbs
- A cracking Finish Line Party following the run which is the envy of similar events across the world.
Noosa Triathlon Multi Sports Festival events
In addition to the famous Noosa Triathlon, there is a host of other events to watch or participate in. These include the following
- Noosa Run Swim Run.
- Tour de Noosa – Garth Prowd Ride.
- Jaybird Noosa Breakfast Fun Run.
- Titan Noosa 1000 Ocean Swim.
- Noosa Superkidz Triathlon.
- Noosa Special Triathlon.
- ASICS 5km Bolt.
- Legends Triathlon.
- Australian Open Criterium – Men.
- Australian Open Criterium – Women.
- Noosa Tri Charity Golf
Noosa Triathlon Multi Sports Festival App
For athletes and spectators, the Noosa Tri App provides course maps, Athlete Tracker, event schedule and much more.
Download the App here:
Noosa Triathlon Multi Sports Festival 2018 video
Check out the 2018 Noosa Triathlon Triathlon Multi Sport Festival video here:
Noosa Triathlon Multi Sports Festival Information for Spectators
Information for spectators including tickets, parking, transport and maps can be found here:
Noosa Triathlon Multi Sports Festival is a must-do event on the calendar.
It’s more than just a triathlon. It’s a 5-day multi-sport festival which includes inspiring fun for the family and sporting fans.